The Dry Film Laminator Model 610 is a production grade Laminator specially developed for the simultaneous Double or single sided laminating (With the aid of a low cost sacrifical roll) of all types and thicknesses of commercially availble Photo polymer dry film resists to the clean surfaces of a wide range of substrate materials that are used in Photo chemical metal etching, including PCB FR4 copper laminates, flexible laminates, Ceramic Wafers (Round/Square), stainless steel, Brass, Silver etc as well as microfluidic applications. The GX24 Dry Film roll Laminators are widely used for laminating in both small and large industrial plants as well as for research and development facilities including Colleges and Universities.
This Dry film laminator uses accurate Infrared temperature sensors to accurately measure the roller temperatures. The rollers use infrared heater technology and they have adjustable feed speed to simultaneously laminate both sides of the substrate material with dry film photo resist as well as automatically removing the polyofin separator sheet on to take off rollers. As the pressure control of the rollers is independently adjustable of the laminating speed, temperature and tension solder mask application is also possible.
- 4 Exclusive pre-set temperature and speed setting programs can be used for a variety of applications just by pressing a button on the digital display panel.
- Capable of simultaneous double sided or single sided laminating (With sacrifical roll) with take off rolls automatically removing the polyolefin release liner
- Clean room class compatible
- Warm-up time only 10 minutes due to the Infrared heater design which gives uniform heat distribution across the dual Fusion heat rollers as well as improved temperature control.
- Replaceable internal infrared roller heaters
- Heavy duty motor with regenerative motor drive featuring hardened steel roller /sprocket drive train
- Accurate digital readout back lit display of roller temperature and speed allow operator to easily adjust settings
- Transparent roller cover with magnetic latch and safety interlock for easy removal and safety
- Non contact Accurate real-time Temperature read out from an infrared sensor which also provides real time feedback to the micro controller
- Adjustable override controls for both temperature and speed to compensate for variations in material or conditions.
- Loading and Unloading safety clutch to facilitate easy fast mounting of dry film resist rolls
- Independent top and bottom adjustable film tension controls
- Separate dual pull rollers for ease of transport of laminates with no creasing of film
- Heavty duty automated clutch on motor drive mechanism for safety
- Detachable transport table for ease of access with adjustable fence for ease of feeding in material accurately
- One touch Reverse function to allow easy cleaning of rollers and for Panel alignment
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals alert operator to laminator readiness thus reduces errors.
- Dual Heater roller and dual pressure roller construction (Shore hardness 60) in high grade Silicon rubber allows precision balanced roller pressure across the full width of the panel, with Incremental roller gap adjustment ensuring correct pressure for laminating panels and flexible substrates from 0.1mm up to 5 mm thick.
- Dry Film Laminator starter kit available