High quality stainless steel chassis Batch reflow oven suitable for both leaded and unleaded solder applications using SMD components. During pre heating the oven features full convection forced air heating. Once the reflow stage has being reached powerful quartz heater are activated to give a short rapid ramp to reach solder temperature.
Once the solder reflow set point is reached power is reduced and the primary heat source is generated by convection with the forced hot air heater. This unique feature makes the reflow oven suitable for soldering large SMD components and/or components with pads under their casing while using lead free solder paste.
• Hot air / quartz batch reflow oven.
• Outstanding reflow soldering quality for SMD and hybrid
• Cures SMD adhesive
• Two heating zones
• Microprocessor controlled
• Power req.: 208/240 V1 phase 50/60 Hz.
• Rated power max. 3650 W.
• Max. Substrate surface: 300 mm x 370 mm.
• Number of heating zones: 2, microprocessor controlled.
• Preheat time:0-999 sec.
• Preheat temp: 60-260°C.
• Reflow Time: 0-999 sec.
• Reflow temp: 90-300°C.
• Heat up time to thermal stabilization: approx 8 min.
• Net weight: 18 kg
• Options: connection inert gas N2 with flow meter.