The MPP1 unit is a manual pick & place system for the accurate and precise placement of surface mount electronic components onto a PCB circuit board. The machine is packed with convenient features to maximize prototyping and small run throughput, while minimizing operator strain and the occurrence of defects.
Prior to placement of the surface mount components the pads of the circuit board require solder paste to have being applied. Customarily, the Solderpaste is stencil printed using a SMT stencil printer; alternatively there is an optional solderpaste/Glue dispenser available for this machine as an optional extra.
Once components have been placed, the PCB assembly requires ‘reflow’ in an appropriate reflow oven to complete the fabrication cycle.
This unit can accommodate PCB panels of up to 380mm x 295mm (15″ x 11.6″) with a working area of up to 380mm x 250mm (15″ x 9.8″)
- Perfect ergonomics
- Very efficient working area of 380x295mm
- Placement made easier by an optional Full HD camera connected to a 15″ (40cm) TFT LCD monitor
- 0201, QFN etc Package Placement accuracy
- Vacuum pump with a selection of syringes
- Arm support assures a comfortable position for operator
- Sensitive placement head with 360° rotation of pipette and integrated vacuum switch
- Efficient lighting built into the arm
- Optional Feeders ensure the machine is suitable for taped or reeled components
- Vacuum pump delivered as standard
- 3 PCB Board supports
- <70dB(A) Sound level
- 230V at 50/60Hz Electrical supply
Manipulator dimensions (l / w / h): 790 x 390 x 170 mm
Max. size with feeders: 1140 x 650 mm
Arm movement in x / y / z axes: 470 x 230 x 15 mm
Working area max: 380 x 250 mm
Head power supply: 230VAC50Hz Adapter 12 V, 800 mA
Vacuum pump: 230 VAC, 6 W
Viewing angle: 78 °
CCD sensor: 1/4 “- 8 Mpixels
Video resolution: 1080p 30FPS – Full HD
Display dimensions: 15.6 “(40 cm) widescreen 16: 9
Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
Dimensions with stand: 378 x 281 x 189 mm
Please note the standard MPP1-VISION is suplied as a complete working system with Placement station comprises colour camera, TFT monitor, vacuum pump 2 x needles and suction cups and 3x PCB holders. No feeders are suplied these must be purchased seperately.