The MPP1 unit is a manual pick & place system for the accurate and precise placement of surface mount electronic components onto a PCB circuit board. The machine is packed with convenient features to maximize prototyping and small run throughput, while minimizing operator strain and the occurrence of defects.
Prior to placement of the surface mount components the pads of the circuit board require solder paste to have being applied. Customarily, the paste is stencil printed using a SMT stencil printer; alternatively there is an optional solder paste dispensor availble for this machine as an optional extra.
Once components have been placed, the PCB assembly requires ‘reflow’ in an appropriate reflow oven to complete the fabrication cycle.
This unit can accommodate PCB panels of up to 350 x 210 mm (~ 13.5″
- Perfect ergonomics
- Very efficient working area of 380x295mm
- Placement make easier by an optional camera connected to a 9″ TFT LCD monitor
- 0201 Placement accuracy
- vacuum pump with selection of syringes
- Arm support assures a comfortable position for operator
- Sensitive head with 360° rotation of pipette
- Efficient lighting built into the arm
- Optional Feeders ensure machine is suitable for taped or reeled components
- Vacuum pump delivered as standard
- 3 Board supports
- <70dB(A) Sound level
- 230V at 50/60Hz Electrical supply
Placement station, colour camera, TFT monitor, 2x needles, rubber prehension discs and 3x PCB holders