Shrinkable Synthetic Damper Covers
- Shrinkable damper covers are manufactured on the very latest high speed knitting machine for high quality and accurate sizes.
- The surface pile fibres are knitted tight by shrinkable base yarn.and sheared to give a velvet feel.
- These damper covers shrink in warm water to give exact fit without wrinkling. They are easy to fit, easy to clean and long lasting.
Procedure to fit Damper Covers:-
- Measure the length of the roller and add few inches for shrinkage and fastening.
- Cut damper cover to required length.
- Roll cover over rubber roller, leaving sufficient over lap at each end for shrinkage and fastening at roller ends.
- Do not tie ends and immerse or pour warm water not more than 60° C and wait for 10-15 minutes, so that cover can firmly grip rubber roller.
- Wash the newly fitted damper cover to remove lint and solution.
- Shrinkable damper covers are available in 20-30 meter rolls
These damper covers are suitable for use on a wide range of printed presses and associated operations. These damper covers permit a controlled and even damping with minimum linting.
The Following sizes are available in shrinkable synthetic damper cover material:-
|22 mm – 25 mm||70 mm – 80 mm|
|28 mm – 35 mm||90 mm – 110 mm|
|38 mm – 41 mm||120 mm – 130 mm|
|44 mm – 48 mm||140 mm – 150 mm|
|51 mm – 54 mm||160 mm – 170 mm|
|57 mm – 60 mm||180 mm – 190 mm|
|64 mm – 67 mm||200 mm – 210 mm|
|70 mm – 73 mm||220 mm – 230 mm|
|76 mm – 79 mm||240 mm – 250 mm|
|83 mm – 86 mm||260 mm – 270 mm|