The RF100 Batch Reflow oven is a practical benchtop size reflow oven for the manufacturing and reworking of SMT products. The oven has a large intuitive graphical display. The intuitive menu navigation is controlled by a membrane keyboard. The Reflow oven uses highly efficient infrared heating elements, and has several thermocouple temperature gauges. Due to this and the precise evaluation in the microprocessor, the temperature curve of the reflow process is very precise, and the temperature in the respective reflow sections is very uniform.
The Desktop RF100 Batch PCB Solder Reflow oven has been designed for the reflow of all common high temperature alloys, including both Lead and Lead free solder paste creams which can be processed to faciliate the mounting of SMD (Surface Mount Devices). The Reflow oven has an automatic error detection function with alarm.
This product has a variety of applications such as reflow soldering, repairing, prototyping, drying, glueing and so on. It is suitable for SMT small series, for research and development of electronic products, school, education and study.
The Batch Reflow stove is very well insulated by a special Aluminum silicate cotton, which reduces energy consumption, protects the circuit and allows optimal operation and keeps the temperature within the oven uniform and constant.
- Designed for reflow of solder paste or for polymerisation of prototyping glues
- Heating system makes designed for Lead and lead-free and high temperature alloys
- Large window panel keeps card in view during processing
- Compact housing design with generous 350x300mm working area
- 5 Programmable phases for the reflow process
- 4 Program memory complete with LCD Graphical display for temperature & time
- Simple programming for intuitive control
- Heating through forced air convection
- Utilises 2x 1Kw quartz heating elements
- Microprocessor controlled temperature up to maximum 300°C
- Thermic stabilisation time is approx. 3 minutes
- <50dBA Noise level
- 230V Mains powered, 50/60Hz
As part of the SMT process the temperature profile must be programmed with the correct time and temperature parmeters to suit the particular Thermal profile of the alloy compositon of Solder paste being used. To achieve this there are 5 Fully Programmable Reflow phases which briefly comprise:-
- Preheating (Ramp up to Soak) – Circuit board is heated from room temperature to remove residual moisture or gases and reduce thermal stress on the circuit board.
- Heating (Thermal Soak) – Circuit board is heated further until the flux contained in the Solder paste becomes liquid.
- Soldering (Reflow Zone) -In this phase the solder should become liquid such that components float and automatically center and align with the surface tension of the liquid solder.
- Hold Dwell Time – This is particularly useful for high temperature solders to allow solidification to occur slowly. Generally the temperature is set at 10-20 Degrees lower than the solder melting point.
- Cooling Zone – Oven is no longer heated and natural cooling is accelerated by a fan.
|Power connection||200 – 230 VAC. / 50-60Hz|
|Max. Power Consumption||2400 W|
|Sliding Draw Max. PCB-Board Size||350 x 300 mm (Maximum height of drawer 85mm)|
|00:00 – 99:59 sec.
|Temperature||60 -300 °C|
|Setting Options||5 Phases all adjustable both in time and temperature:-
|Working Modes||Automatic Reflow-Soldering
Permanent Heating or Drying function
Option to store 4 different Reflow profiles
|Interface||Graphic display with Keyboard automatic Alarm function
Display of Process progress
|Heatup Time||Approximately 8 min|
|External Dimensions of reflow oven chassis (LxWxH) (mm)||504 x 500 x 314 mm|
Shipping Dimensions 57 x 54 x 39cm
Shipping Weight 28Kg