RDC21 Dip Coater
The RDC21 Dip Coater machine is designed for the dip coating of modern liquid resists. Microprocessor controlled with stepper motor drive to meet all possible applications and the design affords smooth vibration free variable speed travel in both directions. This Dip Coating system can be used to apply a wide range of coatings including liquid Photoresists and Soldermask.
A popular use for the Dip Coating machine is for Sol Gel application.
- Lift bar for several workpiece fittings. The dipping height and the sizes of the aluminium profiles can be easily adapted to even dip-coat bulky items.
- The dip coater is working with constant dipping speed. This speed is adjustable between 1-3000 mm/min. The drawing speed determines the thickness of the coating. This speed is as well adjustable from 1-9500 mm/min.
- The dipping time as well as the drip-off-time (pause time up and down) is separately adjustable from 0,5 s up to 100 hours.This enables the machine not only to coat but also to precisely develop. This is of great importance with certain photocoatings of the miniature etching technology.
- Up to 9 iterations are possible.
- Universal power supply enables to work the RDC worldwide with all power systems.
- The working range of the lift bar can be adjusted via the control panel. The maximum size of the workpiece is therefore only limited by the maximum lift range of the machine and the size of your cuvette.
- On request we build machines according to your specification. Especially the stroke length is easily adaptable.
Advantages of the RDC21 over the RDC15:-
- Foil keyboard for easy data entry
- Virtual end switch avoids unnecessary drives
- Separate speed settings for dipping, coating and positioning drives possible
- Stronger Stepper motor enables a 4-times higher load (5 kg instead of 1,5 kg).
- Minimum speed down to 1 mm/min. As an option 0.5 mm minimum speed also possible
- Parameters are stored for the next job after switching off machine
- Controller is tiltable and removeable
|RDC21 Dip Coater|
|Stroke length||Maximum 650mm|
|Maximum load||5 kilos|
|Max. Panel/Part Size||Approx. 600 x 400mm|
|Weight||12 kilos (shipping volume weight is greater)|
|Dimensions||W350mm x D500mm x H1000mm|
|Insertion Speed||Programmable 1mm to 3000mm per minute|
|Withdrawal Speed||Programmable 1mm to 9500mm per minute|
|Dipping Drip off time||Programmable 0s to 99 hours|
|Panel Holder||Adaptable – can hold one or several panels|
|Power Supply||230VAC 50/60Hz 1.6 Amps|