The RDC30 Multidip Coater is designed for the multi coating liquids featuring 6 cups with a rotary table. Microprocessor controlled to meet all possible applications and the design affords smooth vibration free travel in both directions. Each separate dip to each cup is programmable (Insertion speed, dipping and dropping time)
- Lift bar for several workpiece fittings. The dipping height and the sizes of the aluminium profiles can be easily adapted to even dip-coat bulky items.
- The dip coater is working with constant dipping speed. This speed is adjustable between 30 – 10.000 mm/min. The drawing speed determines the thickness of the coating. This speed is as well adjustable from 30 – 10.000 mm/min.
- The dipping time as well as the drip-off-time (pause time up and down) is separately adjustable from 0,5 s up to 100 hours.This enables the machine not only to coat but also to precisely develop. This is of great importance with certain photocoatings of the miniature etching technology.
- Up to 9 iterations are possible.
- Universal power supply enables to work the RDC worldwide with all power systems.
- The working range of the lift bar can be adjusted via the control panel. The maximum size of the workpiece is therefore only limited by the maximum lift range of the machine and the size of your cuvette.
- Rotating rotary table with 6 cups for multicoating
|RDC21 Dip Coater|
|Stroke length||Maximum 650mm|
|Maximum load||5 kilos|
|Max. Panel/Part Size||Approx. 600 x 400mm|
|Weight||12 kilos (shipping volume weight is greater)|
|Dimensions||W350mm x D500mm x H1000mm|
|Insertion Speed||Programmable 1mm to 3000mm per minute 0r 0.5-1500mm/min|
|Withdrawal Speed||Programmable 1mm to 3000mm per minute 0r 0.5-1500mm/min|
|Dipping Drip off time||Programmable 0s to 99 hours|
|Panel Holder||Adaptable – can hold one or several panels|
|Power Supply||230VAC 50/60Hz 1.6 Amps|