Flexible Polymide copper clad laminated composites are typically used to produce high reliability, high density circuitry of flexible, rigid-flex, and all-flexible multilayer constructions.
This flexible PCB material is used to make flexible circuits, it is raw and unetched. You can treat it just like 1 oz 35um copper clad, etch it with Ferric chloride (or other PCB etching systems) and cut with scissors.
This material is available as Single or double sided copper sides with the base laminate a Polymide Film for strength and flexibility. The material can be manipulated through and around small areas and won’t crack as easily as copper tape. Polymide based laminates are used in a lot of consumer-grade electronics and one of the reasons why things like your cell phones can have advanced miniature size super computers.
This material is supplied in sheet form from a roll. The 1oz/35UM thick copper layer means it can carry a lot of current, and it is very easy to solder to it.
- 25 micron thick Polymide Film based laminate composites used to produce reliable highly flexible circuitry
- Single/Double sided COPPER CLAD laminated composite constructed with Polymide film with copper film bonded together using proprietary acrylic adhesive
- 1 OZ/35UM COPPER – perfect for etching flexible prototype circuit boards or RF shielding
- Supplied as 305mm x 200mm (12″ x 8″) Sheets
- Other sizes and thicknesses available by request.
- Acrylic coated Polymide coverlay also available