A very popular multi-purpose PCB processing unit specifically developed to satisfy demands from both the educational and industrial sectors. The unit features all the advantages of a 5 tank processing units with the added benefit of an integral sink with hot and cold water to keep PCB processing clean and efficient . Possible processing sequences are: Develop / Wash / Etch / Wash / Resist Strip OR Develop / Wash / Etch / Wash / Immerse Tin. It is recommended that the last tank be used for tinning and the Photoresist is stripped in the sink with a SN120 strip applicator.
Features of this unit include :
- Choice of Tank sizes
- One piece polypropylene moulded top incorporating a sink and hot/cold mixer tap.
- Three chemical process tanks separated by two integral spray wash tanks.
- 10″ x 12″ tanks moulded as ‘one piece’, – eliminates the risk of splits from welds or seams.
- Protected control panel conveniently mounted in the front of the unit which controls heaters, air pumps and spray wash tanks.
- RCD current trip socket supplied as standard.
- Standard single phase 240/50Hz 13 amp supply required.
- Hot and cold water inlets are through standard washing machine hoses provided, draining from standard 32mm push fittings also provided.
- The cabinet itself is of steel construction clad with polypropylene sheeting and incorporates a lockable storage facility. Doors are manufactured from PVC.
- 1190mm Length, 625mm Width, 800mm Height
- Weight Approximately 70Kg