Develop, Wash and Etch
For those requiring a larger three tank unit than the PA310 the PA318 is available. Featuring a larger fabricated outer and larger inner tanks, panels up to 12” x 20” can be processed. The same processing sequence as the PA310 is offered, namely develop/wash/etch.
Note: Please note the PA318 requires 10 Litres of chemistry.
- Operating Voltage 230VAC 50Hz/60Hz (115VAC 60Hz Version available by Request)
- Splash proof lid with integral Mesh Basket Panel Holder – Takes multiple small boards.
- Variable Operating Temperature Approximately 0-50 °C (0 – 122°F)
- 12″ x 20″ (305 x 508 mm) Board/Panel capacity
- Spray Wash Water inlet standard 15mm connection
- Waste water outlet 32mm Push fit bend
- Unit Size Width 400mm, Depth 525mm, Height 600mm.