PCB Processing Tanks
These PCB processing tanks which are used with great success in both Industry and Education. The successful proven design features self contained units each of which are free standing and will accept boards up to 290 x 400mm.
The heater is fitted with an internal re-settable safety device to protect the tank if it is inadvertently turned on without any liquid in. THe unit comes with 2 board holders. These clamp the boards by means of a plastic screw, thus giving an etch shadow of a little as 5mm diameter. The board holders at the same time form a cover to the tanks. We also recommend that all tanks are used with a RCD power break device. All the PA series tanks are designed to be modular.
Develop, Wash and Etch
The PA310 is a popular PCB processing unit. A self-contained triple process unit with built-in DEVELOP / SPRAY WASH / BUBBLE ETCH functions providing a convenient bench standing system. The PA310 eliminates the normal untidiness associated with producing PCBs to the solderable-etched stage. A RESIST STRIP / SPRAY WASH / IMMERSE TIN combination can be added to provide a full PCB processing run. Function tanks and controls are as standard, with all electrics brought together on the recessed front panel. The connections are provided at the rear for drain and cold water requirements. Supplied Complete with 2 metre mains cable.
- Operating Voltage 230VAC 50Hz/60Hz 600 Watts (115VAC 60Hz Version available by Request)
- Unit comes with two board Holders
- 2 x 150 Watt Heaters Approximately preset to 45 °C (113°F)
- Suitable for metal Etching applications including the production of PCBs, from photoresist coated or conventional copper clad boards
- 10L Tank capacity
- (290 x 400 mm) Board/Panel capacity
- Unit Size Width 50cm, Depth 65cm, Height 25cm Weight 12Kg