Develop, Wash and Etch
The PA310 is a popular PCB processing unit. A self-contained triple process unit with built-in DEVELOP / WASH / BUBBLE ETCH functions providing a convenient bench standing system. The PA310 eliminates the normal untidiness associated with producing PCBs to the solderable-etched stage. A RESIST STRIP / WASH / IMMERSE TIN combination can be added to provide a full PCB processing run. . The connections are provided at the rear for drain and cold water requirements. Supplied Complete with 2 metre mains cable.
- Operating Voltage 230VAC 50Hz/60Hz 600 Watts
- 2 x Heaters Approximately preset to 45 °C (113°F)
- Suitable for metal Etching applications including the production of PCBs, from photoresist coated or conventional copper clad boards
- (240 x 310 mm) Board/Panel capacity
- Unit Size Width 42cm, Depth 32cm, Height 44cm Weight 6Kg