An improvement over a standard Bubble Etch Tank. This unit is the same as the PA104 Bubble Etch Tank with the addition of an integral spray wash tank. The spray wash is solenoid operated and all electrical controls are on the front panel. Connections are provided at the rear for drain and cold water requirements. The integral spray wash tank offers safer and more efficient etching of boards than a standard bubble etch tank and being wider also gives greater stability. Complete with an IEC socket and supplied with 2 metres mains cable with moulded 13amp plug and a syphon. Width 275mm, Depth 525mm, Height 380mm.
- Operating Voltage 230VAC 50Hz/60Hz (115VAC 60Hz Version available by Request)
- Splash proof lid with integral Mesh Basket Panel Holder – Takes multiple small boards.
- Variable Operating Temperature Approximately 0-50 °C (0 – 122°F)
- 10″ x 12″ (254 x 305 mm) Board/Panel capacity
- Spray Wash Water inlet standard 15mm connection
- Suitable for metal Etching applications including the production of PCBs, from photoresist coated or conventional copper clad boards
- 5L Tank capacity
- Waste water outlet 32mm Push fit bend
- Unit Size Width 275mm, Depth 525mm, Height 380mm.