The FORTEX MSC1 marine grade camera station has been designed to be used in the most extreme environments. This range of Marine Cameras are of a rugged construction and oﬀer unsurpassed ﬂexibility in terms of camera and optics combinations to suit particular applications.
• Constructed from 316L Electro Polished Stainless Steel with to give maximum resistance in extreme climatic conditions.
• IP67 Rating.
• Low maintenance design with long life materials utilised in construction technology.
• The self cleaning glass window has a new polymer technology coating giving a hydrophonic (water repelling) surface.
• Adjustable bracket ftted as standard to the camera housing giving easy adjustment in all directions during installation. A range of mounting option adapter brackets available for wall, pole, ceiling mounting etc.
• The camera station has been designed to be easily accessible internally for all installation, commissioning and maintenance work.
• A range of front window materials to suit diﬀerent types of imaging technologies such as thermal.
• A range of multicore cables available to facilitate ease of installation.
• A range of optics can be oﬀered to suit the application.
• IP, Mega Pixel, Analogue or Thermal based cameras can be fitted to suit the application.
• Any length of cable tail can be pre fitted to the camera station to aid easy installation.