The LV202E small UV exposure unit is a high quality steel cased unit that has been designed for use in many industries including:-
- Production of Photo Resist PCB’s
- Hot Foil Polymer Plates
- Letterpress Polymer Plates
- Pad Printing Plates (Clichés)
- Sandblasting Stencils
- Glass etching Stencils
- ‘Rubber Stamps’ etc.
The UV Fluorescent tubes are in the base which means the artwork has to be registered on the UV sensitive area and then placed face down onto the exposure area. Coloured black, each unit has a hinged lid containing a pressure pad which, when the lid is held closed by the two retaining clips, acts to force the artwork and sensitive material firmly together on the UV illuminated area.
A 1:1 artwork, consisting of opaque transfers on translucent drafting film, is placed on the glass screen and the photo-sensitive material is placed on top. The lid incorporates a foam pad which exerts an even pressure to hold the artwork and photo sensitive material in close contact when closed. Exposure starts automatically when the six minute mechanical timer is rotated to the correct exposure time. The timer clicks off as soon as the exposure is completed.
- Exposure area 240 x 165mm
- 2x 8W Actinic Fluorescent UV tubes
- Glass plate with high UV transparency for UV-A transmission
- Electronic ballast with no stroboscopic effect and no flicker
- Constant and even pressure from cellular film in lid and glass plate
- All metal construction with Steel case
- Peak wavelength 365nm
- Power 2.5mW/cm² with even and high intensity illumination faciltated by high quality reflector
- Mains on/off switch and indicator
- Mains cable and 13A plug
- Weight 4Kg
- Dimensions of unit 420 x 175 x 90mm
- Fortex type LV202E