• Real time interactive circuit simulation
• Large database of component devices
• Schematic design and capture
Standard and Pro Version available please see further information tab for the differences
• Realistic simulation of maximum component ratings and component destruction
• Pro edition includes a comprehensive suite of virtual instruments including voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, logic analyser, signal generator and word generator
• Export circuits to PCB Wizard 3 order code N31AJ
• Integrated publishing with text, graphics and spell-checking support
Livewire is a powerful software package for designing, simulating and analysing electronic circuits. Switches, transistors, diodes, integrated circuits and hundreds of other components can all be connected together to investigate the behaviour of a circuit. There are no limits to what can be designed and no loose connections or faulty components to worry about. However, if the maximum ratings for any components are exceeded, they’ll explode!
The software is supplied on a CD-ROM and requires Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or 7. User guide and instructions are included within the software.