The Jet 34d is a rotary vertical etching machine ideally suited to the manufacture of prototype and small batch quantities of PCBs. As well as etching the unit can also be used for spray developing and spray resist stripping. The Rotary Etching machine is of a sturdy PVC construction and is mounted on a stand which places the machine at a convenient working height.
The Etching solution is contained in a tank at the base of the Etching machine. It is heated by a powerful quartz heater which assures a short warm up time and constant temperature which is controlled electronically. Panels up to 300 x 400mm (12″ x 16″) can be etched although several smaller boards can be placed in the special board carrier, the handle of which protrudes out of the machine eliminating operator contact with the etchant.
The Vertical Rotary Spray Etching machine etches one side at a time and so for double sided PCBs the board holder is rotated 180º before the second spray etching cycle. In front of the etching chamber is a built in overflow wash tank for the rinsing of the etched boards. The triangular form of the body of the machine makes it ideal to place in a corner of a room. The efficiency of this spray etcher has been proven by line resolution of better than 0.1mm and etching speed of only 90 seconds with fresh ferric chloride.
- Maintenance free system with self-cleaning nozzles
- Etching speed of 35µm Cu within 65 seconds (warm Fe-3-Cl)
- Line resolution better than 0.1 mm
- Powerful 1000 W heater with thermostat and over-heat fuse
- Big lid for easy loading, with built-in security switch
- Maximum board size: 300 x 400 mm (12″ x 16″)
- Carrier for fixation of small PCBs with handle outside of machine
- Easy and clean handling without etchant contact
- Over flow wash tank in the front for rinsing etched boards
- 3 cog valves (etching tank, rinse overflow, rinse inlet)
- Digital timer (0-99 minutes) with count-down, auto reset and beeper
- Sturdy construction fully made of PVC and titanium
- Equipped with 1000W quartz heater, thermostate and over-heat protection
- Suitable for all common etchants
- Also well suited for spray developing of dry film resist
- Larger twin jet machine available with maximum panel size of 350 x 980mm (14″ x 38.5″)
|Maximum Panel Size:||300 x 400mm (12″ x 16″)|
|Sump Capacity:||20 litres|
|Dimensions:||Width 600 x Depth 850mm x 1100mm Height|