The CCD2 is the smallest in a range of CNC machines featuring MTC or optional SATC (Semi Automatic tool change) for drilling and routing of PCBs and other materials. All our CNC units can be used for ‘Isolation Routing’ where the unwanted copper to produce a PCB is removed mechanically rather than chemically etched. The CCD2 is the smallest and most affordable unit but it still has a processing area of 270mm x 320mm.
All CNC machines are complete with drill (Drill Pro) and profile routing software (ROUTEPRO 3000). For Isolation Routing the IsoCam or IsoCam Pro software is also needed. This special piece of software uses the data from the GERBER files to generate the corresponding outline shape. All the CNC machines include a Kavo high frequency spindle (63,000 rpm) and software controlled Z-Axis for optimum processing. All machines accept industry standard tools. Floor standing or bench top enclosures are available the larger of which has an inbuilt storage cabinet and lockable wheels.
Special Features :
- Rigid and flat construction with low moving weights and high quality bearings for high-speed positioning.
- Machine bed with universal fixture system, suitable for span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible. Vacuum fixation option.
- KaVo high speed , Variable speed 30,000-63,000 rpm spindle motor, 150 W, including 1/8″ (3.175 mm) chuck. Eco version of CCD/2-ECO available with variable speed spindle 5000-35,000rpm this is upgradeable to the standard spindle. The lower speed is more than adequate for standard routing of PCB laminates.
- Heavy duty stepper motor on Z-axis for true milling capability and correct tool speed.
- Standard travel area: 320 x 270 x 30 mm, Sizes (mechanics) approx:70 x 55 x 30 cm3 (WxDxH)
- Easy semi-automatic tool change, simultaneously 15 out of 99 tools per job.
- 32 Bit Controller with Internal memory job processing
- Smallest drill diameter: 0.1 mm. Drill speed: 5 hits/s (= 18 000 holes per hour)
- Software resolution 0.0001mm
- Integral depth limiting device for (isolation) milling and engraving on uneven surfaces
- Driver software for Excellon, Sieb & Meyer or HP/GL data
- Stepper Motor Torque Selectable
- CCD/2 and CCD/2-Eco can be upgraded with a dispensing device for solder paste or glue, a laser exposure head for exposing photoresists and a camera for calibration and inspection tasks.
- All machine parameters software controlled and configurable, including Z axis
- Power Supply 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Mechanical Step definition: 1/4 mil (= 0.00635 mm), precision +/- 1 step.
- Maximum speed per axis: 150 mm/s (= 9 m/min)
- Sizes (mechanics) approx: 70 x 55 x 30 cm3 (W x D x H)
- Required desktop size: approx. 80 x 80 cm. Weight: approx. 30 kg