The Fortex 304 Dry Film A3 Sheet Laminator is designed to allow the lamination of Dry Film Photo resist sheets to a wide range of substrate materials including PCB copper laminates, flexible laminates, Ceramic Wafers, stainless steel, Brass, Silver etc.
This Dry Film A3 sheet Laminator offers a cost effective alternative to the Double Sided Dry Film roll Laminators. One side of the substrate material can be laminated at a time. The machine will effortlessly laminate materials to a thickness of 3mm using superior hot roll infra red technolog giving uniform heat distribution.
All temperature and speed controls are microprocessor controlled with a pre-set condition which can be manually over ridden. Temperature and speed number (1-6) are indicated on the LCD display.
The Dry Film A3 Laminating machine is supplied complete with a Load and Exit tray which allows the operator holding the material being processed to support the dry film photo resist and substrate material during the lamination process, thus eliminating the risk of creasing. Features of this machine include:-
- Up to 9 Exclusive pre-set temperature and speed setting programs can be stored for a variety of applications just by pressing a button on the digital display panel.
- Warm-up time only 3 minutes due to the Infrared heater design which gives uniform heat distribution across the dual Fusion heat rollers as well as improved temperature control.
- Replaceable internal infrared roller heaters
- Heavy duty motor with regenerative motor drive featuring hardened steel roller /sprocket drive train
- Accurate digital readout backlit display of roller temperature and speed allow operator to easily adjust settings
- Non contact Accurate real-time Temperature read out from an infrared sensor which also provides real time feedback to the microcontroller
- Adjustable override controls for both temperature and speed to compensate for variations in material or conditions.
- Optional footswitch for ease of operation
- Separate dual pull rollers for ease of transport of substrate materials with no creasing of dry film
- One touch Reverse function to allow easy cleaning of rollers and for Panel alignment
- Ready and Wait visual and audible signals alert operator to laminator readiness thus reduces errors.
- Dual Heater roller and dual pressure roller construction in high grade Silicon rubber allows precision balanced roller pressure across the full width of the panel, with automatic roller gap adjustment ensuring correct pressure for laminating panels and flexible substrates from 0.1mm up to 3 mm thick.
- Dry Film Laminator starter kit available