Similar to the PA 104 10” x 12” model but with a deeper tank to enable 12” x 18” panels to be processed. Just like the smaller metal processing tank this unit includes a heater and thermostat sensor as described above and has a pump fitted which forces air through two bubble bars to provide efficient and even etching. Illuminated switches control mains power and the pump whilst a neon indicates heater operation. The switches and neon have splash proof covers. The temperature is set by adjusting the variable thermostat control knob, (Optimum temperature for Ferric Chloride 40 – 45 °C). The tank is supplied with a syphon, socket and 2 metres mains lead.
The footprint is 288 x 495mm but with the ‘over-hang’ the length is 615mm.
- Operating Voltage 230VAC 50Hz/60Hz (115VAC 60Hz Version available by Request)
- Splash proof lid with integral Mesh Basket Panel Holder – Takes multiple small boards.
- Spray Wash Water inlet standard 15mm connection
- Waste water outlet 32mm Push fit bend
- Variable Operating Temperature Approximately 0-50 °C (0 – 122°F)
- 12″ x 18″ (305 x 457 mm) Board/Panel capacity
- Unit Size Width 288mm, Depth 495mm, Height 650mm.