This high quality professional Plating line is designed for the production of high quality through-hole plated PCBs including multilayer boards up to 210 x 300 mm size. There is an integral cleaning system including built-in rinsing compartment. This PTH processing machine is designed to be maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular PTH machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. The Compacta 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system).
Processing sequence for the ABC panel plating (tenting) technique:
- Salt remover
- Copper plate
- 5 treatment tanks, 2 of them with heaters
- Tank 1 – Cleaner: Treatment tank PP, volume Approx 20l Teflon Coated Heating Element controlled by Thermostat, cover, ball cock drain, movement arm.
- Tank 2 – Graphite:Treatment tank PVC, volume approximately 20 Litres, cover, ball cock drain, movement arm.
- Tank 3 – Micro Etch:Treatment tank PVC, volume approximately 20 Litres, cover and ball cock drain, movement arm.
- Tank 4 – Acid Pre Dip:Treatment tank PVC, volume approximately 20 Litres, cover and ball cock drain
- Tank 5 – Plating Tank Copper: Volume approximately 60 Litres, electronic rectifier 40A/6V, air agitation, Teflon coated heating element controlled by thermostat, electromagnetic valve and footswitch for spray rinsing tank, anode frame, cover, ball cock drain, movement arm.
- 1 galvanic copper bath
- 1 triple-cascade rinse with flow control
- 1 spray rinse tank with magnetic valve, foot switch and flow control
- 1 free tank (i.e. for chemical tinning)
- 1 Rectifier for copper plating 6 V / 40 A, seperate current and voltage display and setting. Residual ripple < 0.1 % DCU
- 2 PTFE/PFA coated heaters, controlled by analogue instruments
- full digital timers with count-down, auto-reset and beeper
- Air injection into the copper plating bath
- Board movement by DC gear motor, adjustable speed.
- Digital timers for each bath (included in delivery!)
- Required accessories (not included in delivery!): Chemicals, anodes, anodes holder and board holder
|tank dimensions||treatment tanks||galvanic copper tanks|
|Length:||400 mm||400 mm|
|Width:||100 mm||275 mm|
|Depth:||300 mm||300 mm|
|Capacity:||10 l||ca. 30 l|
|Total size (WxDxH):||88 cm x 100 cm x 135 cm|
|Working level:||95 cm|
|Weight:||ca. 80 kg|
|Heater:||2 x 400 W|
|Rectifier:||1 x 6 V, 40 A|
|Power supply:||220 V, 50 Hz, 6.3 A|
Please note that Fortex can also supply the former www.megauk.com through hole plaing ABC chemistry previsouly supplied by Mega Electronics Cambridge (MegaUK)