World’s first interactive circuit and PCB simulation.
• Large database of component devices
• Schematic design and capture
• Breadboard simulation
• Manual PCB design
Standard and Pro Version available please see further information tab for the differences
• Single and double sided auto-routing
• Standard edition includes voltmeter, ammeter and oscilloscope
• Copper pour
• Bill of materials report generator
• Gerber and N.C. drill export
• Import circuits from Livewire N29AJ and PCB Wizard 3
An Educational version is available please contact Fortes for Further details.
• Integrated publishing with text, graphics and spell-checking support
Have you ever designed a PCB only to find that it doesn’t work when it’s made? Well, with Circuit Wizard that’s a thing of the past as you can now simulate PCBs on screen ready for manufacture. Circuit Wizard represents a significant step forward over existing software and offers everything you’ll need for your project work including schematic capture and simulation, breadboarding, PCB layout and simulation, bill of materials reporting and file generation for manufacturing. This software is used worldwide by many leading teaching establishments.
The software is supplied on a CD-ROM and requires Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or 7. User guide and instructions are included within the software.