PDEV is a high contrast, easy-to-use developer for Idealine phototooling films. It is supplied as a one-part concentrate that is diluted with water for use.
PDEV is designed for use as a photographic developer for silver halide films used as artwork in all phases of the production of printed circuit boards and photo-etching panels.
• Superior development stability results in lower replenishment rates and consistent processing.
• Low replenishment rates result in lower costs and reduced chemical disposal.
• Extremely high image density to eliminate “burn-through” and ensure optimal image transfer to the resist.
• Cleanroom-compatible packaging to help maintain a cleaner work environment and reduce dirt-related defects.
PDEV is supplied in 5 liter (1.32 gal.) plastic bottles.
Add 1 bottle (10 L) of water to each bottle (5 L) of developer concentrate to make a 15L working solution that can be used for filling both the processor tank and the replenishment tank.
Optimum processing conditions will vary depending on the film to be processed. Check the Technical Data Sheet for the particular film that you are using for recommendations.
The following replenishment rates are recommended for the average user processing film that is 50% black:
- Film use: 250 ml/m² (23 cc/ft²)
- Oxidation: 2000 ml/day (83 cc/hour)